Monday, October 26, 2009

400 a Day

Over 400 people a day across Asia & Australia are learning more about Dubli Dollars. Over 50% of those 400 are returning later during the week to read more and investigate further.

To highlight.

1. You can become a "customer-shopper" - which means I can send you 10 FREE credits to trial the US website prior to the International launch. Only serious online shoppers looking for brand name goods and who would like to get the cheapest prices should consider signing up. If that's you then click here

or

2. You can become a "Portal Owner" - which means you do what I do. Create my own small business, tell 50 friends about it, give them some free credits to try the site and let nature takes it course. They'll get excited, shop a bit, save some money and eventually will want to tell their friends about it. Then they'll become business owners (like you). They'll earn some money and you'll receive your portion as well. They tell friends and so forth and so on. The potential is there, but you need to ask yourself 3 questions

1. I am truly excited about this to warrant investing in my ability to sign-up new shoppers?
2. Is it an easy sell? Can you easily understand the concept to able to effectively communicate it to friends, strangers, mums, dads and grandmothers online?
3. Do I know people who like shopping and saving a few dollars?

Yes, I know Number 3 is an easy one!

The first step after you've answered these questions is to sign up for 10 FREE credits to use on the site. Play around with it, bid on a few items, explore the site. I used about 10 credits doing this over an hour or two until I knew everything I needed to know about Dubli before I chose to become a business owner.

It was a pretty easy decision. I've been an online marketing pioneer since 1995 - I know a pretty good thing when I see it. Dubli has potential. It has the potential to be bigger than eBay. This is what excites me - I want to be a part of that and I'd like to have a decent income for my efforts. (oh and by efforts I mean time commited to this venture - which currently sits around 10 hours per week - after hours and weekends for me)

How about you? What do you want?

If you are interested but not sure (or even if you are sure) - take the first step and register. The first step is always the hardest. I'll send you 10 credits to explore the site and we'll take our next steps when you are ready.

Click here to take that first step

If that's all too hard - email me dublidollarsasia@gmail.com

Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. DubLi, has been operating since 2006 and has a proven track record, but was only in a few countries over there. Well, the kinks have been worked out and now they are really getting down to business!

    dubli

    ReplyDelete