Saturday, October 24, 2009

Only 7 days to go

The Dubli Global platform launches in 7 days. That's the latest. No news is good news!

I'm sure most of you reading this have had their own countries currency perform pretty well against the US Dollar in the last 3 months or so. So it's never been better to buy goods in US Dollars!

I did an order through Amazon last week for about 4 books - total order of around $80 Australian. 2 months ago it would have cost me just under $100.

What I'm getting at is that as a shopper, on a major global shopping portal which prices in USD and delivers around the world - you can't go past Dubli - really you can't

As a potential business owner, the start up costs in having a license and buying credits are a lot better than they were 6 - 12 months ago. I'm stocking up on credits to give out - I'm hedging against the dollar dropping again. If the dollar goes higher, then I'll buy a little more.

Dubli Dollars now has a total of 16 Twitter sites with over 500 followers, over 8 million advertisements have been served on Facebook and over 3000 people have viewed our videos and blogs. Some of these people have signed on as customers, some as business owners.

Asia is excited about Dubli
It takes 2 minutes to register - click here - after your registration I'll send some Dubli Credits

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment